Chameleon is a ‘black-box’ computer that gives surgeons currently operating in 3d the capability to record and display high quality non-interlaced video.
Stereo acquisition sources include:
- Stereo Head Cameras
- Intuitive Surgical da Vinci® Robot
- 3d ultrasound
It has the following features:
- Maximum resolution of 1280x1024 pixels per eye for stunning detail
- Near zero-latency
- Frame rates of up to 60 fps for very smooth motion
- Fully digital for "Picture Perfect Pauses"
- Supports a wide range of cameras and formats including PAL, NTSC and Digital formats
- Wide range of storage and distribution media including DVD, CD, RAID & LAN
- Projection system compatible (Active and Passive compatible)
- Simple VCR-like interface